This is my latest attempt at this bread and maybe my last. That I post about anyways. I am likely to continue to bake this bread unless, of course, something better comes along. This post is specifically about “fixing” a mistake I made the last time I made it. You will recall that I was very deliberate in making it, to be sure I captured everything correctly and was patient with it rising. But I made an error in the amount of oil. So I had to do it again.
This time I got the oil right, and the yeast. I may have put a little too much yeast in last time (only 1/4 teaspoon) but I’m not sure. This time I was sure.
Everything worked well and pretty much the same. I let it rise for two hours and then another hour in the pan. It did rise nicely in the pan. Here is the downside though. It still came out pretty flat. Now, it still tasted good and was soft but it seemed liked it fell. I think the problem may have been peeling off the plastic wrap. Despite having sprayed it, it stuck a little bit. The next time (which is probably tonight), I will need to be sure to spray it down really well.
Maybe I’ll post about it again. Or maybe you can be done reading about this bread.